Change Car Finance Agreement

Security is the car you buy – so if you don`t stick to refunds, your car can be removed. Under UK law, you can return your car to the financial company which qualifies as a voluntary termination as long as you have repaid 50% of the total amount to be paid (not just the total amount loaned, you must include interest and fees as well as the balloon payment on a PCP). If you haven`t paid 50% yet, you can also make a one-time payment to make up the difference. Your self-funder should offer you a three-month payment holiday. Contact them to clarify things. The amount you owe should not change – you will pay it back later, that`s all. This is valid until 31 October 2020. Hello Josh – You can change your funding agreement at any time. .